WPS WPA Tester is an android app to find out if your Access Point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol. With WPS WPA Tester you can make sure that the WiFi that you are using to access the internet is secure or not and wether somebody is monitoring the access point or not. You can easily test your WiFi connection to AP with WPSPIN.
The PINs in the app are calculated with many algorithms which are listed below.
And also others default PIN of MANY Access Point.
WPS WPA Tester APK
Requirement: Android 4 and up
Requires Root Access: Yes
File Size: 4.3 MB
Official URL: https://wpswpatester.org/
Operating System: Android
Total Installs: 30 Million+
Developer: Alessandro Sangiorgi
Older Versions –
WPS WPA Tester v.3.4.2 [12/01/2017]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.4.1 [05/11/2016]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.4.0 [16/08/2016]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.3.10 [24/07/2016]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.3.9 [18/05/2016]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.3.8 [02/03/2016]
WPS WPA Tester v.3.3.7 [28/01/2016]
- Download your preferred APK file version from above links.
- Locate to Download Manager and open the installer APK package.
- In case security blocks the installation go to Settings -> Device Management -> Tick “Unknown Sources”.
- Restart the installation process and complete it.
- You’re all set! You can now use the app.